• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye and Thanks c;

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so many of you may know me as MaddieButter but my real name is Lily. I have been playing Minecraft for a little over a year now. I started playing because of my favorite youtuber at the time JoeyGraceffa. Recently I haven't really been enjoying playing mcsg or minecraft in general. Every single game in mcsg is full of hackers and it really just isn't fun anymore. So for now I am quitting, I doubt I will ever come back but we will see.

So when I first started playing I was a really big noob, I barely even knew how to walk forward. I played single player survival for about a month then discovered multiplayer. The first server I played on was called UberMinecraft, I honestly don't know but I think the server is still up today. When JoeyGraceffa started playing minecraft he played on a server called mcsg. It sounded fun to me so I started playing. I remember my first win was on the map Holiday Resort, I was teamed with some girls and they let me win. After my first win I was eager into becoming better at pvp. So I searched up mcsg pvp on Youtube. The first thing that came up was Huahwi's tips and tricks video. I watched it and many other videos of his. I learned chest routes, how to strafe, use the fishing rod and fns tricks. I started getting many more wins and I think it was around this time that my computer stopped working. I waited for at least 3 months until I got a new one. When I got my new computer I was very rusty so I spent time practicing alot on Roxbot. In a game of mcsg there was a hacker and I teamed with this guy named Dani3lBlu3 to kill the hacker. I added him on skype and we instantly became friends and we still are. I think it was around this time that I made a youtube channel. The first thing I ever uploaded was me playing on Quater Quell. I remember I was in a game of mcsg and this girl named VanVan02/Vanessa asked me to team and of course I was like yeah sure. So I ended up telling her my youtube channel. She gave me her skype and we became really good friends and we are still today. Then there was this girl named Kammi431 that would comment on my videos and we became really good friends as well. Today Kammi431/Chelsea and VanVan02/Vanessa are like my best friends. I think it was around 70 wins that I decided to buy myself gold donor. I remember in a game some guy asked me to join his skype call (I don't remember who this person was XD). I was bored and I joined it and I met this guy named MCKing_Sam, and we became really good friends. Around this time I got my 100th win and my Youtube channel was growing. I think I reached about 50 subs when my computer broke again. I waited about another month before getting another one. I started uploading once again but it took awhile for my channel to pick up where I left off. I joined a clan called Relentless which was owned by MCKing_Sam. I met some cool people who I'm still friends with. Around this time I reached about 100 subs on my Yotuber channel and I really excited to keep on doing Youtube and playing minecraft. The owner of Relentless (MCKing_Sam) was being really inactive so a bunch of people in the clan including me decided to leave and create another clan called Relflicted. MCKing_Sam got really mad at me and others for leaving and I felt bad. He ended up disbanding the clan and quitting minecraft ;c Around this time I met two other friends NathanBMines and magzsummerlin_. At first we weren't good friends but now I don't know what I'd do without them. One day I was on the server Vause and I was talking to a Moderator called GearShifter25 at first we were friends then later he asked me out and we dated for awhile. We ended up breaking up over a fight we had. Around this time I met this girl named dinomite300/Emilee and we became friends and she is like my bestie. I got my 200th win and ending up leaving Relflicted and decided to be done with clans (even though I was only in like 2 xD). Kammi later introduced me to her friend PUNCAKEMI1234/Jett. The more we talked the more I was like ur perfect. We started dating and I'm soooo happy that we did c; <3

VanVano2/Vanessa: Thanks for being like my best online friend for over a year girlly XD

Kammi431/Chelsea: Thanks for being a great friend and playing mcsg with me like almost everyday while I complain about boys XD

magzsummerlin_/Maggie: Thanks for playing mcsg and being super sweet and nice.

NathanBMines/Nathan: Thanks for being my best monkey friend. YA NOOB XD

dinomite300/Emilee: Thanks for being my dino bestie!!! XD

Gearshifter25/Antwan: I know you aren't going to see this because u quit a long time ago but thanks for being a great friend/ex boyfriend XD

MCKing_Sam/Sam: Okay well thanks for staying my friend even though I was mean to you sometimes and we got in fights. I would still consider you one of my best online friends. Thanks for always being super nice to me c;

CailMC/Cail: I've known you on mcsg for a while now but we didn't start talking on skype until a few months ago. Thanks for being a great friend.

Dani3lBlu3/Daniel: Thanks for being one of my first internet friends and my favorite person to stream kill with XD

Cogu10MC, ItzHazooo, IntensityPlayz, TheEssassain24: Thanks for being my teamspeak buddies XD

PUNCAKEMI1234/Jett: Thanks for being the bestest boyfriend ever lol XD

So bye for now I guess ;c

Last edited:

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
Goodbye! Hopefully, when you look back on playing on the MCGamer Network positive memories come up. I remember seeing you play lots with Alyssa, aka vlogalyssa or SquishyAlyssa, and you would sometimes team with her. Anyways, that is all. Sad to see you go.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see yet another member in this community leave. Good luck on whatever else you plan to do!

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye ;( just so I can get this out I wanted to date you ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci