• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good New Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wert47

Spectator
Reaction score
This map idea is a maze. Cornucopia in the middle of course, 12 paths leading from the cornucopia. You can put buildings here too, just the concept of this map is for it to be a maze. The actual beauty about this map, is when people see other peoples name plates, maybe right next to them, but would have to travel a long way just to get to that person. Also, I do see people hacking while playing. I think they can see chests. So, you could hide chests and if they see it, maybe on the other side of the wall, they couldnt get it. Like, they would travel a long way for that chest. So gettIng chests would be more random. Anyway, themes are always changeable. I was thinking of a ocean theme for this one. And, the walla can also change, like from glass to leaves, etc. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Sounds like it could be interesting. I would be worried about the fairness of the location you start at, about paths being more difficult than others.

Cab839

Spectator
Reaction score
In all honesty I probably wouldn't play it. I mean the Survival/Hunger Games is about moving on your own, finding crap you need and trying not to die in the process. If you make it a maze, you kind of control where the players go, and there's no place to hide out. JMO though, I probably really don't have the same idea as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci