• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Mics?

MasonHawkins

Spectator
Reaction score
Hiya. I'm looking for a better mic for my computer so I can actually record stuff and not sound like I'm talking into a potato. My laptop says my mic is "HD"... pft >.> So.. anyone have suggestions?

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
One of the best ones would probably be a Razer Headset, or a turtle beach x12

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's your price range?
If you're looking for top of the charts, I'd suggest Blue Yeti. I don't know too much about 'em, but I've heard them and they're amazing quality. Big youtubers such as Sethbling use them. I personally use a cheap ol' Logitech mic, but it gets the job done.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I use Turtle Beach X12s. I got them ages ago when I used to play Xbox, they work fine for me so far :p

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
It depends whether you want a standalone mic, or a headset. If it's a headset, I would recommend the Genius Cavimanus, it's really well priced for the specs (no other decent surround sound headsets in the pricerange), it looks great, mic is good quality, the bass is awesome. I have it and I love it :3

If you are looking for a standalone mic, then yeah the Blue Yeti. I don't know any others off the top of my head xP

MasonHawkins

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for the replies, everyone. Really helps :) Nobody on YouTube likes to answer me, soooo.. xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Logitech h110 headset is cheap yet has perfectly good sound and mic quality, for only $15. Highly recommend if you don't need the greatest super comfy headset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci