• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good byee

Dizzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Heyy guys

Thanks for all the great memories and stuff it's been awesome ;D I'm resigning from mcsg moderator. Met many fabulous people like Angelsquad, Jmullins, Celine, Draco, Joshkey, Cazm8x, Avaline, Sharkey, Jemine, Josh, like everyone and if I listed all the amazing people then this post would be like 5 pages long and all of your are just too awesome!!
I've been on the servers since like April 2 years ago or something but I only realized that there was a community about a year ago and then a month later I got mod ;D So I've been here for a really long time and I've had a great time! But most of the people that I first started playing with are all but gone and although I have fallen out with lots of them they were awesome people, Angel <3 Beau <3 Neil <3 James <3 and ermm Noah.. yeah. ¬_¬
Well anyway it's been super cool and even being able to meet mcsg people like Dave, Joshkeey, Dice, Angel and soon Draco is all awesomesauce, but I really haven't been around much recently and I know that my appearances in the community are only going to become rarer and rarer as my A level get closer and Uni starts coming up, I'll still be around a bit I guess but I'm just more interested in other stuff and I'm feelin like Minecraft in general is becoming more and more dull.
Plus as some of you will know I've been getting into Tumblr more and more and spend hours and hours on there that no one can ever find out about...shhh...no one ever... and I prefer spending time there so it's not like I'm leaving for another game haha.... unless life is a game and were all... I have no idea where this is going ;p
Well bye, it's been great ;D
I'm actually going to work in Parliament and Greenpeace for a while (true story) and I'm just to busy leading my double life as an MI5 spy and superhero along with school work so one thing had to go ;~; I'm sorry guys don't hate me! My planet needs me! (fake story)

Reaction score
wont be able to sing 'i'm starting to worry, about Rae' anymore :( Good luck with all the A levels, Keep in contact plzz i fan <3

Writer

Career
Reaction score
Nooooooo Dizzy! :'( Our days on Pixelmon, chilling with that old clan ;) and all the drama that came with it :D
But good luck in the future, have an amazing time being a super hero! :)

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I didn't know you all that well, but from the small conversations we had in channels, you're lovely! Hope you have a good time and good luck on your A levels! I hope you get where you want to be :)

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's sad to see you leave Rae :(
I really want to see you more around though! Take care <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci