• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye

56justincase

Diamond
Reaction score
I have made the choice to leave the MCSG community. After the Admin Staff came to the conclusion to not bring me back to the staff, I feel as if I have no where to go. The short amout of time the I had to be staff was where I wanted to be for a long time. I have been apart of this community for over a year now and haven't gotten anywhere here. I need to move on, I spent to much of my time and energy to end up getting no where. As every new mod might make mistakes, I must have made bigger ones. (With the fact of never getting trained) It is a sham that I am leaving and going to miss out on some new things. I have made some good friends along the way. I will not name any names, but you know who you are :). It was fun while it lasted. I still might get on Team Speak every once and a while just to say hi but not often. I am sorry to anyone I have made upset or have done wrong to. It would nerver be my intention to make some one mad. I wish I could continue here, but I cannot spend my time trying to get somewhere where I am not needed.
Good bye to all, I had fun...

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye. Hardly saw you as of late, but thanks for your contributions when you were a Mod, and good luck wherever you choose to go.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll miss you at Open Mic Night, sad to see you go! :( Make sure to say hi when you do come back from time to time! :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'll miss you Justin. Even though I only talked to you occasionally on TS, you seemed like a really cool guy and you took your job as moderator seriously (from what I could tell). It a shame you were demoted, bit I wish you the best in the future enjoy this thing you call, "life."

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, you were a really kind guy when I was in that waiting room with you. Keeping everyone calm, giving tips and such. I hope to see you on ts occasionally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci