• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Bye MCSG

IPinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my name is AppleWqtch i'm a Quantum Donor on mcsg i've been playing on MCSG since 2012 and today is the day i leave my favorite server of all time. I wanted to say Thank You for all the people who cared. Great job moderators nice job on moderating this server you guys did a Great Job on it. Sr.Mods amazing job on keeping the moderators doing what they're Spoused to do. Admins Thank you for ALL you did amazing job on doing what this server has come to now. Devs Probably the BEST Devs a server could EVER ask for you guys did a great server into probably the Best server you guys are the reason why MCSG has come so far. Chad Im so thankful that this server has a amazing owner thank you for starting this server it was the best idea you ever could of made! Now on to the donors i had first when i joined MCSG i bought Gold Donor then after like a month or two i got Diamond Donor After i got diamond donor i played a long time with it until platinum came out and i upgraded to Platinum Donor After being Platinum for 3-4 weeks Quantum came out and i got Quantum Donor as soon as it came out. Thank you all for being here for the time I was here on MCSG. #RIPAPLLE 2012-2015 Thank You MCSG Community!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! And thank you for donating so much to the community!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Oh, sorry to see you go... I think I've seen you around before.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
This thread looks horrible... My eyes hurt.

Anyways, peace out

koolki175

Tribute
Reaction score
Cya

EDIT: Btw i dont think this goodbye thread should be here. This section of the forums is for discussing about maps right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci