• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a new map

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys im going to make a new map and hopefully it is good enough to be apart of the servers !
1.I need idea's on what to do and what you guys want in the map .
2. i need someone to host a server so we can use voxelsniper (would be really great full) .
3.need couple of people to help who are good builders .

If any of you can do them things or just to give me ideas i would really appreciate it thanks :D if i cant get a server i will use world edit on single player instead .

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I can help build but can't host a server. I have no good ideas, so many already out there. How about just a normal map?

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I can help build but can't host a server. I have no good ideas, so many already out there. How about just a normal map?
I was thinking that the spawn area should be on a high mountain and everyone has to jump off into a water falling down from a floating island and all the chests are on the island ! and the mountains and really cool buildings !

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If youre looking to build but not host, find another person who already has a project started

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
how about a marsh map with grass and water all over the place so you have to watch you step more like for every 2 or 3 grass blocks 1 water block so you have to manuver your way around more put tall grass in there too so it is harder to see weather it is a water hole or a trap hole!

Reactions: Le0

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
it sounds quite cool, now im making my own map on my own server, but when thats dont we can make another one together if you wish.

Justin Stanley

Spectator
Reaction score
I just joind but i have a good idea. The spawn on top of a mountain was good and how about if the were in a jungle biome
and there are few treehouses with supplies and if my idea gets a vote dont make the jungle too big. It's hard to find someone (anyone) with all those trees in the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci