• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glitchy water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok I am seriously fed up with water teleporting me back. When I'm on a waterfall and I'm going forward it keeps teleporting me back unless I let the water take me. This is not the annoying part, however. The REALLY annoying part is when I'm trying to get away from someone in water and they knock me back with their sword but I get teleported back to where I was so he can hit me AGAIN and I die. This has happened to me so many times and now I'm just totally fed up with it. PLEASE do something about this.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
I know ive had the same problem somtimes as well. If i am correct, this is because chunk testa in MCSG does not allow you to move at a certain speed over a certain amount of time. I tend to have this problem when i get stuck in spider webs as well. This is also why some people have issues with shift clicking items out of chests really fast.

What works for me is to constantly click the same button instead of holding it down. For Example, if you are going up a waterfall, click spacebar repeatedly instead of hold it down.

Unfortunately, until the moderator fix this error. We will be stuck taking these things a bit slower.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is not chuck testa its the anticheat that prevend you to go faster.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay before it wasnt happening as much, but now its happening CONSTANTLY and its costing me wins/points. Can someone please atleast tell me this is getting fixed or something?

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It's lag that makes anticheat think you're going too fast in the water.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
The same thing happens to me around complicated terrain(vines, leaves, water). You just have to cool down your pro-ness for a while. Or avoid those spots completely. Yay!
I feel like the lag has been getting better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci