• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glitched game?

Toxyr

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently won the game #946417 on server Eu49. We where 3 left at deathmatch in the end. Me (Toxyr), traktorhelge and Holle. Then i won and after i left the game i didn't get a win? I can't even see the game on my list of recently games. But i can see it if i look at traktorhelge or Holle's recently games.

That must have been a glitch or bug with the game? It's kinda sad because it was my first win, haha. ^^

Happy if you could help or something.

TheDiamondHunter

Spectator
Reaction score
the MCSG wins does count, but its slow. The tracker that keeps count of your wins/fails has been reported slow, it may take up to 1-2 Hours after you won the game to let the tracker mark your victory, don't worry, it will be put into account

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The leaderboards usually take some time to update, so I suggest you wait 10 or so minutes :)

Toxyr

Spectator
Reaction score
It have been like 2-3 hours now and my friends have the game in their lists? :S It's strange. And they told me that after i won and left the game, they saw that the winner-message popped up again but another guy won? Idk what went wrong with the game. He wasn't in the list of people still in the game and he wasn't with us in the deathmatch. :S

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Leaderboards can sometimes take up to 24 hours to update, just be patient.

Toxyr

Spectator
Reaction score
Still nothing.. the game must have glitched :/

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Come back tomorrow.... Unless you're competing for the #1 spot on the leaderboards, 1 win isn't going to make a massive difference.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Sometimes leaving the game before the server has closed can cause this, that is my experience anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci