• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giant Teams...

what do you want to happen?

• Use my basic idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok. I'm sure everyone here knows the feeling. You're doing great, good armor, iron sword, think you're a shoe-in to win. Suddenly, coming at you is a team of 3, 4, or even more, all with decent armor and stone swords. Quite frankly, I'm sick of them. I've won 15 games, and 20 of my losses were only because of teams of 3 or more, where I had no chance of beating them no matter what I had. It's annoying, because they make it literally impossible for anyone else to win, and there has to be SOME way of limiting them. In the first book, the only huge team were the careers, whom we all know, were total jerks.

I have an idea: Seperate the servers into groups.

Group A. Servers where everyone fights solo, and anyone in a certain proximity to someone else who do not fight in a certain amount of time will be killed immediately.

Group B. Servers where people are placed in teams of 2, and the plug-in makes it so the people in a team are not able to fight each other, and if the people so desire, they can be placed randomly in a team of 2. I don't know how to work out random/non-random, but I'm sure you can think of something.

Group C. Teams of 4, same as group B for everything else.
I don't even know if everything in my suggestion would work, but I'm sure it can be fine-tuned into something great.

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
IMO the survival games weren't meant to be fair and quite frankly I just beat a team of 3 by suprising them at the corn, but I know how you feel.

Group A. By getting killed immediately is a bad idea as a person can be camping a tree, shifting and unreachable to a person under the tree which happens alot.

Group B. People will usually go solo instead of Group B which makes the survival games even longer.

Group C. Teams of 4??? It contradicts what you said in the first paragraph.

Teams are a strategy so if you don't want to die a suggestion would be to get a team.
You may even trick them into letting you in, and betraying them.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, I'm sorry. Your post is just like all the others and I'm going to react to this like all the other posts.
Teams are part of the games, deal with it.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I do think teams are fair but the large teams like popular clans that have more than 10 people are dumb. Ik what you mean yesterday I was pwning in inron then i attacked a dude and he ran and his team came at me then he came bach 4v1 lol but kike Stijn said teams are part of the game and every time has their weakness just gotta find it ;)

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
I have to be honest: I really dont like your idea. Sorry, but its taking away from our playing freedoms. Also, Make sure to fill out the 'hacking' poll in discussion guys! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have to be honest: I really dont like your idea. Sorry, but its taking away from our playing freedoms. Also, Make sure to fill out the 'hacking' poll in discussion guys! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
How about you stop advertising for your thread!
And your thread is NOT more important than others, besides, everyone agrees that hackers are a great issue and the moderators are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci