• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghosting Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

swenypeter

Spectator
Reaction score
So, i'm not sure what happens, but whenever i'm spectating a match and it finishes, before it goes to the lobby and error pops up in the chatbox saying Server shutting down for ghosting issues. It happens every single time i play, and its very frustrating. Is it me? I have no clue, please help.

EDIT: I literally just joined another server and it happened again. Here's what it looks like
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/20120627141704.png/

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
No, it's not just you, they have to do this because you can't kick ghosts and when there is ghosts you have to restart the server so that they can get rid of the ghosts. This is a mojang issue so the Survival Games Staff cannot do anything about it. It's only temporary, you just have to wait for mojang to fix it and it will be gone.

swenypeter

Spectator
Reaction score
No, it's not just you, they have to do this because you can't kick ghosts and when there is ghosts you have to restart the server so that they can get rid of the ghosts. This is a mojang issue so the Survival Games Staff cannot do anything about it. It's only temporary, you just have to wait for mojang to fix it and it will be gone.
Ok thanks, it just gets a little annoying XD

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Hopefully we can see the problem being fixed fairly shortly. For now, we wait. If you're having problems re-connecting to the server, you can always use direct connect, which is always a sure-fire way for me to get back into any server that just reset. :)

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
off topic, but i have an important question: how do i upload a screenshot? Like get the link to my screenshot? I have evidence of massive, bannable spamming and i want to use it.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Just keep trying to rejoin once you get kicked, that's how everybody does it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member