• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting the NCP bug more frequently now.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
Since the update, I've run into the forcefield bug more often (can't hurt anyone), although the duration is FAR shorter - 5 to 10 seconds instead of a few minutes. Definitely an improvement, but still some work to be done.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
My Failure: I went behind someone crafting something in a crafting table, hit him 3 times, then nothing. The kid turns around with his newly crafted iron sword, and attacks me. Luckily I'm smart, I run away. Next player encounter: The kid is absolutely oblivious. He couldn't hear me, see me, think about my presence if i was standing in front of him. (hes fishing in a one block down water source... your one smart guy...) I attack him with my stone sword, hit him 2 or 3 times, and.. nothing. After seeing I have been rendered useless through attacks, he whips out a stone sword and I am left wondering. "Why does this game despise me." <3 I'll do my best to carry on though.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
My Failure: I went behind someone crafting something in a crafting table, hit him 3 times, then nothing. The kid turns around with his newly crafted iron sword, and attacks me. Luckily I'm smart, I run away. Next player encounter: The kid is absolutely oblivious. He couldn't hear me, see me, think about my presence if i was standing in front of him. (hes fishing in a one block down water source... your one smart guy...) I attack him with my stone sword, hit him 2 or 3 times, and.. nothing. After seeing I have been rendered useless through attacks, he whips out a stone sword and I am left wondering. "Why does this game despise me." <3 I'll do my best to carry on though.
I've won fights in similar situations by just kiting my target for a while, then testing with an arrow. If I can shoot at all, my sword will work again, too. If not, I might get hit once, but regen should help with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci