• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting snuck in a chest

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I've had a big problem with getting snuck in a chest, especially when I'm getting a chest in a corner. Also after that, sometimes someone may chase me for like 6-7 min. How do I escape that? Any tips? Please?
Also, if I don't get a weapon from the chest... what do I do?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Keep running.

Jk, not useful :p
Try and find a chest out in the open and look for a weapon and/or fns. If you light them on fire they can't sprint aswell which helps so you can either:
a) Run away further and look for a chest with a wep
b) eat food so you can regen from earlier hits.
Continue this until you feel you can take them on. If they have better armor look for armor after finding a wep in chests :) Even full leather will give you something useful c:
Finally, when you get the wep, don't show them it. Keep it hidden so they think you're still weaponless, they you cant surprise attack them! :D

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Try to go on not so popular chest routs so that you will not get snuck up on. If this is your main issue, then check out my thread on how to avoid getting snuck up on. We all fail to get a weapon from chests and some point. If it is happening to you a lot, then just add more tier 1s to your rout.

thoboss117

Tribute
Reaction score
well I just hear footsteps and gtfo I guess its something you get used to

kollybot

Spectator
Reaction score
Just grab a clear chest texture pack and double f5 before you open the chest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci