• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting kicked for no reason..

Brent

Spectator
Reaction score
I keep on playing mcsg with my friends but just 2-3 weeks ago I started getting my game froze and getting kicked from the game.. I got great internet and I get 120 + fps! please help

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
You just lagged out. If you didn't get a message on screen when you got kicked, it just means your computer force quit the program.

Edit: Can you provide more info as well? There may be other reasons. Where were you? Were you in game, or in a lobby? What was occurring at the time?

Brent

Spectator
Reaction score
You just lagged out. If you didn't get a message on screen when you got kicked, it just means your computer force quit the program.
I've been playing on here since the 1st month of mcsg. Just 3 weeks ago this started happening though randomly.. and I don't know why I would lag out.. as I said I got 120+ fps most times and a good internet connection. Haven't had any problems with any other server either.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I've been playing on here since the 1st month of mcsg. Just 3 weeks ago this started happening though randomly.. and I don't know why I would lag out.. as I said I got 120+ fps most times and a good internet connection. Haven't had any problems with any other server either.
I still need more information. Were you in the lobby before the game started, or were you already in a game?

Brent

Spectator
Reaction score
I still need more information. Were you in the lobby before the game started, or were you already in a game?
Before the game started I was in lobby waited for it started playing and then around deathmatch it froze and got kicked to the server lobby about a minute later.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Before the game started I was in lobby waited for it started playing and then around deathmatch it froze and got kicked to the server lobby about a minute later.
Yeah. It seems as though you lagged out. Might have been a server side problem. If you were in the lobby when it happened, I would have assumed that you were kicked to make room for a donor. This is a common and expected occurrence.

Brent

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah. It seems as though you lagged out. Might have been a server side problem. If you were in the lobby when it happened, I would have assumed that you were kicked to make room for a donor. This is a common and expected occurrence.
Yeah, but is there any fix to stop me from lagging out? My friends are completely fine. :/

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, but is there any fix to stop me from lagging out? My friends are completely fine. :/

To be honest, it's probably your internet derping if you're computer isn't having trouble running Minecraft (120 FPS). Better ask someone else though c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci