• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaz9797

Spectator
Reaction score
Why, when every time I log on to the server I get kick from the donor. Did I do something wrong??

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No you didn't do anything wrong. When you get kicked for a donor, it's because you are the most recent non-donor to have joined, and since donors donated money to the servers they get priority and when they join a server, they kicked the most recent non-donor to have joined so that they can play themselves.
If you would like, you can donate yourself. If not, to avoid getting kicked I would recommend playing on the later servers (us20-40) and joining as fast as possible. If that doesn't work, maybe try switching regions to CA or something.

diaz9797

Spectator
Reaction score
No you didn't do anything wrong. When you get kicked for a donor, it's because you are the most recent non-donor to have joined, and since donors donated money to the servers they get priority and when they join a server, they kicked the most recent non-donor to have joined so that they can play themselves.
If you would like, you can donate yourself. If not, to avoid getting kicked I would recommend playing on the later servers (us20-40) and joining as fast as possible. If that doesn't work, maybe try switching regions to CA or something.
Thank but Im on tha Canada sever so should try the USA on

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank but Im on tha Canada sever so should try the USA on
I think in the US you will have even more trouble, but you can try the later ones. For CA you can try the servers like CA8-12 if that might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci