• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get your skins here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morate

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal: I like making skins as a hobby, and I want to get a little more practice. If anybody wants me to make a skin for them, I'd be more than happy. I'll do pretty much anything that's relatively appropriate. Cartoon characters, real people, objects, you name it. Below is an application for you to fill out. Please follow the application exactly or I will not do your skin. I will both post the skins here and PM them to you. Thanks! (This will work on a first-come-first-serve basis.)

On my to-do list
  • Nobody yet!
Application
Username:​

Description of skin:​

Extra comments (optional):​

Hazella

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love a skin, if your offer still stands :)

Username: KittenSmiles​

Description of skin: A copy of this outfit http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...jessica-girls-generation-28424925-600-836.jpg But without the glasses attached to the shirt.​

Extra comments (optional): The hair can be done however you think it works best, but I would prefer the length to be about as long as it is in the picture.​
Thanks for taking a look here. :)

PriitySiick

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: PriitySiick

Description of skin: i want a hipster(ish) skin, with beanie and glasses

Extra comments (optional): i don't want it to be to hipster like, just enough to make it out

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
Application
Username: redrose ign redrose98
Description of skin: robin from one piece¿?
Extra comments (optional): thanks for doing skin offers :)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Application
Username:Voxcile​

Description of skin:I want a skin that looks almost like mine like the face needs to be the same. I want a V on my chest and back that looks really cool.​

Extra comments (optional):Thanls​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci