• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get your Good toghter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromse

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my name is Fromse/Mathus

You said your 1.8 version server thing was the best thing you had and i go on no tier2s and doners with /d is invis so yeah best thing i see mabye you should have tried to play on your 1.8 minecraft before puplic it this is crap so for the swearing words but i love to play on 1.8 i think is good i get good fps and dont lag but when i logged on mcsg is just bad 1.8 is not the problem mcsgservers is the problem so plz fix it.

Have a great DAY

Fromse Aka Mathus

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As much as I agree with you that the bugs are annoying making a thread in this manner isn't helping anyone.

Of-course they tested it first before actually launching it on the servers. But unfortunately when going from something small scale to a very big scale of servers bugs can be expected to appear.

I can ensure you that the developers are doing their best right now to fix the bugs.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Our developers are working as hard as they can to fix these issues, especially the disguised player issues. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Seeing as we are aware of these issues, this thread will be locked. Thank you for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci