• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GET RID OF DONOR KICKING NOBODY LIKES IT!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasKing

Spectator
Reaction score
I was there first there is no reason I am the one to ALWAYS get kicked. I am not exagurateing either. Nobody gets donor kicked besides me in games I'm in. I don't care if you donated or not everyone should be equal. I get kicked 9/10 times I play and never get to play the game I love. I come to these servers to play not wait 4 mins and 59 secs in the lobby to get donor kicked at the last second. Its wasting my time and is very frustrating. GET RID OF DONOR KICKING NOBODY LIKES IT!!!!!!!!!!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you know how much it costs to run these servers? Let me give you a hint, a DECENT server costs 15$ a month.

How many servers are there on this site?

Quit your whining and if you don't want to get kicked donate so that you can stay in the lobby and help keep the servers running.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GET RID OF NEWBS. NOBODY LIKES THEM!!!!!

Sarcasm aside, I've rarely been kicked, but my sympathy goes to the doners instead of you, because (unlike you and me) they donate to keep this server running. Therefore, they've earned the right to kick. But, donors aren't the only ones who kick. Mods and VIPs can as well. But I don't see any newbs complaining about them. Don't like it. Too bad, there never getting rid of it.

R

RedSeamonster

We will not be getting rid of the donor system any time soon. These servers (all 50+ of them), cost money to run. Quite a lot of money. The current donor system works because it gives our valuable donors perks, but not perks that will give them an unfair advantage in game.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or another Mod or post on their profiles, but this is not going to change any time soon.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci