• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

General question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetaGames

Spectator
Reaction score
If me and my friend want to play in this server, do i have to invite him or just direct connect to this server everytime we want to play? I know about the add server part but if i'm in another one of your servers, can i just invite him?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
He's welcome to join any server you're on, whenever he'd like :).
Simply just join one server (For example, us1.mcsg.in), and have your friend join that same server, at the same time so you can play together.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
First off on this question, you do not have to have an invite to join any of the Mcsg servers. You can either direct connect or just join the game. When you join a game, if that game is in lobby, that means you will play in the next hunger games, as long as you don't get kicked. So in the end, you cant invite your friend, you both just have to join the game or direct connect to be able to play. Hopefully this helps out what you are trying to do with your friend. :3

JetaGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, that's what i was wondering....is the only way for us to play together to join the same server at the same time? Can i send him a invite when i'm playing on one of you servers through steam?

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, that's what i was wondering....is the only way for us to play together to join the same server at the same time? Can i send him a invite when i'm playing on one of you servers through steam?
Yes jeta. You both have to be in the same server at the same time. You cant have one person on us1.mcsg.in and another on us4.mcsg.in and play together. You both have to be on the same server. :3

JetaGames

Spectator
Reaction score
OK, say he's playing a different game (skyrim) and i'm playing on us1.mcsg.in. I have steam overlay for this game, so can i just invite him and if there's enough room in the server will he be able to join?

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
OK, say he's playing a different game (skyrim) and i'm playing on us1.mcsg.in. I have steam overlay for this game, so can i just invite him and if there's enough room in the server will he be able to join?
If you want to play with your friend.. just have him connect to the server through minecraft.. I have no idea about the steam overlay..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
No. Steam won't do anything.

You both need to find a server with enough space and join it. You can find a list of servers here.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no way to invite a friend onto the server you are currently on. you have to physically tell him "hay I am on this server, come join me." but as long as both of you are in the same server you both can play together.

Question answered. Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci