• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gapples and Food bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys I´m Aldo! have someone ever nodded the gapple or food bug? I mean, when you are eating a gapple and you have more then 1 in the same hotbar (as usually everybody have) you automaticly eat the rest of the gapples you got, sometimes it happen to me with the food, but so barely. I don´t know if it happen to you guys, I almost got banned for that because a Mod tought I was hacking

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys I´m Aldo! have someone ever nodded the gapple or food bug? I mean, when you are eating a gapple and you have more then 1 in the same hotbar (as usually everybody have) you automaticly eat the rest of the gapples you got, sometimes it happen to me with the food, but so barely. I don´t know if it happen to you guys, I almost got banned for that because a Mod tought I was hacking
I usually only get that bug during huge lag spikes.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this has happened to me as well. It would be appreciated if this bug could be patched.

J

Jlioner

with gapples it happens nearly always :( Especially in d-match...
btw same with craftingtables

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
This bug annoys me SO much! Thanks for bringing it to the forums to it can be noticed!

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
It only happens to me sometimes and only with gapples.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
As already stated in other Bug Reports, this is a bukkit bug that the devs are currently aware of and trying to fix.
Thread moved to Bug Reports, and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci