• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamma? 1,000+ Bright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG,

I have heard people debate over the fact of gamma being bannable. I think it shouldn't due to the fact of "Staff" members using it. Various people have gotten banned for using gamma such as @Canziano, (If that is how you spell it :p). I was just looking at the forums, for my clan, and keeping up to date with things going on. Then I stubbled upon one of MattZeeX's post, I saw his signature was a video. I clicked it, watch for a few seconds then at 00:07 seconds he opens his Options and I see 1,000+ Brightness. I think if staff are aloud to use it regular players should be able to use it.
Look at my comment to skip to the part
MattZeeX's Video:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I see your point, but players CAN use it to get an unfair advantage, therefore is shouldnt be allowed. As for the staff having it, I do not know because I am not a staff. @Dave is on right now, can you explain this more indepth?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This is a sr staff case and should be sent by an google document iirc(which I don't have the link to), I higly recommend editing the post so he can't delete the video or make it private before it's too late.

electromeerkat

Survivor
Reaction score
I will bring this up with the sr.staff thank you for reporting but next time go straight to the sr.staff members.

Also before you get the wrong idea edited gamma is not aloud by anyone so don't use it.

Thread lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci