• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming PC Help

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
Does it really matter as long as its over 60 fps? i play from 50-60 fps and it's fine.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it really matter as long as its over 60 fps? i play from 50-60 fps and it's fine.
It doesn't, I'm asking how much it would get when recording on 8 chunks, with teamspeak and a 64x rp.

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
It doesn't, I'm asking how much it would get when recording on 8 chunks, with teamspeak and a 64x rp.
I think asking this would be a pointless question, Not many people would have that computer and have all those specified to what your asking. maybe thats why no one is replying to the thread :eek:

HippoDoesMC

Spectator
Reaction score

I am not the best (actually one of the worst) With Personal Computers, but I think it depends on wether you are running mods or not with the exception of opt-fine. Wether you have other tabs open, how many people are on your Team speak channel. If you are located in the US for example and the server is hosted in the EU then your connection wont be the best as if it was in the united states. It also depends what your storage on your computer is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci