• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Game rank never moved/changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairo8925

Gold
Reaction score
MY game rank on sg and qq wont change... On qq, my game rank is 0. On sg my game is 18825, i have 100+ wins and I saw a guy that has a fewer wins than me but his game rank is higher. PLEASE FIX

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MY game rank on sg and qq wont change... On qq, my game rank is 0. On sg my game is 18825, i have 100+ wins and I saw a guy that has a fewer wins than me but his game rank is higher. PLEASE FIX
The Leaderboards are currently experiencing some problems and therefore it is possible that your game rank is not updating. The developers are aware and they are working hard to resolve the problems as soon as possible. Don't worry, your game rank might not be updating, but your wins and statistics in general are definitely not lost.

If you would like more information on this topic, I will refer you to this thread. :)
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/leaderboard-delays-due-to-script-update.133993/

Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci