• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Game rank 0 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
This is just to clarify the meaning of someone with game rank 0.
Sometimes when checking someones records, you'll see that their world rank is a "0". What does this mean?
This could mean that they are banned, glitches records, or a newcomer to MCSG.

Banned
Usually when looking up someone who is banned (temp or perm) you will find that their rank is 0. When the person is unbanned it will return, and this is the most common game rank 0 appearance.

Glitched Records
These peoples records might simply be glitched or their may be a bug with ranking, but If they aren't banned then It should change

Newcomers
This gets confused a lot for banned players. New accounts on MCSG are yet to have a game rank because the leader boards haven't updated yet. This DOESNT mean they are a banned account. So when you see someone with a new account with game rank 0, chances are it isn't a banned account.

Thank you!

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for creating this informational thread. I am a newcomer to the MCSG community and I was very curious about why my game rank was 0. This was a really big help! Thank you again.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Locking this thread since it was necro'd. Have a nice day! :)
PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci