• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fushi's Moderator Resignation.

Narwhals?

• Total voters

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
As much as I am sad to see a fellow New Yorker resign I hope to see you, and talk to you in the future! I remember the one, awkward Skype call we had. ^_^

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
You've always seemed like a nice guy. I remember testing that CTF game and making that weird flag for the server. xD Sad to see you go. :( Bye, Fushi. Just know that if you decide to come back, we're always here. :3 Good luck in whatever you pursue!

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Everytime I read one of these I start to tear up. It justs makes me so sad. I don't even know why :(

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
I was in your mod interview.. that was a fun interview. :(

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Really never knew you but it's still sad to see you go. Could you please share the manga with me? :p

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the off topic note, but I find it interesting how everyone is saying ''all the good mods are resigning'' which generally implies that heaps of people know there are in experienced, and generally bad mods out there but only little if not nothing is done about it from what I see....

Anyway best of luck with whatever you do in life, you were a great moderator, goodbye.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I never really knew you... I wish I did. I hope you have a great time elsewhere and good luck on manga.

Reaction score
:( you were the one of gave me inspiration in the waiting room, good luck in the future fushi and thanks for all your help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci