• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fushi's Minecraft Story!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, a couple of people have been asking me to do one of these, so here it is.

One day, when I was just chilling at home, I decided to be mean and look into my brother's computer files. I was just about to quit when all of a sudden, I see a new game! It was all shiny and fancy...it was called Minecraft. So of course, I save it to a thumb drive and try it out for myself. After an hour of trying to survive creepers (which I was calling evil llamas at the time), I decided that the game was bullsh**. When all of a sudden, a year later in beta 1.7.3, I rediscover it. I make an entire mansion out of dirt, and I tell all of my friends about it! Once it was 1.0, Minecraft became truly popular. This was when I told Theoretical about it. But we both went through phases with it...at first, it was just singleplayer. I would just try to survive, or act dumb like all of the famous YouTubers. And at the time, I was really into the Shadow Of Israphel series at the time, so I was using its texture pack. Later in last year, I got into a Minecraft called JRNetwork. I remember just having so much fun with me and my friend Dylan. We were popular, and almost everyone knew us. But once camp started, it all started to fade (along with me and Dylan's server). I only finally got back into Minecraft in december, when Theo re-introduced me to MCSG. Oh, my noob days. Never was there such a good feeling, running freely with Theo and Dylan. To be honest, these were some of my favorite days of last year. Honestly, I'm pretty sure my first MCSG friend was Aedrift (even though I thought he was really weird at first). But in the past few months, I've gained many new friends. But in march, I nearly disappeared. Dylan had completely disappeared from my life, and well...things were really awful for me IRL. But I really don't want to get into all of that. But now, I've stayed on, and now I'm the third most followed MCSG artist. It truly feels like an honor to be a part of this community, as stupid as it might sound.

Mkay, that pretty song just ended. Sorry for the awfully um...awful writing above. But I think you get the just of it. But this is only my story so far...

Enjoy it c:

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Post it in survival games discussions >.>

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
See what I mean? You hate on everybody, and fushi does not deserve this. He is awesome, and I don't like how you don't take that into account. This is why I ignore you.
He is not hating. Calm down.
Plg simply said, "Post it in Survival Games discussion." He didn't say "You stupid idiot, post it in Survival Games Discussion."
I've seen you do this before Oreo, and you should honestly stop.
You're just creating a flame war.

Speaking of flame wars, please don't reply to this, just consider it.
The last thing I want is to clutter fushi's thread or even get it locked.

L

Lululioness

He is not hating. Calm down.
Plg simply said, "Post it in Survival Games discussion." He didn't say "You stupid idiot, post it in Survival Games Discussion."
I've seen you do this before Oreo, and you should honestly stop.
You're just creating a flame war.

Speaking of flame wars, please don't reply to this, just consider it.
The last thing I want is to clutter fushi's thread or even get it locked.
You really should be mod >.<

Anyways,
Well, a couple of people have been asking me to do one of these, so here it is.

After an hour of trying to survive creepers (which I was calling evil llamas at the time).
This ^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci