• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fury's Story

Did you actually read this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
we need to talk again, u were a really cool guy, no wonder you were accepted for immense amount of swagger :)
YOu play LoL right? Since ur skype pic

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, you might get mad at me for this... But I always thought your name was actually Furry ever since my friend pronounced it that way on Rise Ninja's server when we used to see you a lot on there and I never bothered to realize the lack of "r".

IM SORRY ;-;
Hah hah it's okay :3

we need to talk again, u were a really cool guy, no wonder you were accepted for immense amount of swagger :)
YOu play LoL right? Since ur skype pic
Yup, just started again trying to get to ranked fast :/ Add me: ThatFuryFellow

P

PeriLH_

Didn't see this coming, but as Ceroria, we don't supported evading bans (Don't do it! 0_0) and you seemed like a very helpful player. Sad to see you go. :/

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Now that i read this i think i'm just gonna cry all day since i was the one that banned you before this permaban ;(

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
Now that i read this i think i'm just gonna cry all day since i was the one that banned you before this permaban ;(
lol ur so funny. Your screenshot didn't even have me in it lol. Never got banned nice try noob.

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow i was trying to be nice, don't care about this now.
Just Leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci