• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fury's Story

Did you actually read this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
Fury, I'm going to be honest... in haunted I was scared to talk to you, sarju, zoplik, julz, and toasty. I thought you guys were too cool for me. Fury I always looked up to you and I followed you to every clan you joined and also bought cube world cuz you had it. I want to talk to you a ton and hopefully if you're not banned you can hop and mcsg every once in a while to play with us. ILY
YOU ARE SO COOL <3

JulzBerry

Gold
Reaction score
Fury, I'm going to be honest... in haunted I was scared to talk to you, sarju, zoplik, julz, and toasty. I thought you guys were too cool for me. Fury I always looked up to you and I followed you to every clan you joined and also bought cube world cuz you had it. I want to talk to you a ton and hopefully if you're not banned you can hop and mcsg every once in a while to play with us. ILY
dude i was like the biggest loser in there xD

Reaction score
oh yea i forgot to say bye. Dear Dylan, I am going to make an obnoxiously long post like some other people just to make people think i am smart. Dylan i have know you for a very long time, as in 2 years or so. I just wanted to say those 2 years have been some of the bst of my life. I still remember the day when i saw baseballdude and asked to team, man was that the best day ever. Anyway i also rememer the great days of not hacking and r3kting the scrubs while watching them rage in chat. Also you are pretty good at making avatars and i still remember the day when i gave you a plugin pack and you used it, another good day in my life. i have seen yu grow into a good mcsg player and have seen you get banned many times, oh the many laughs i had. Well i dont think i have typed enough so now i am just going to start typing random crap because i dont think i typed enough for people to like me. i am also going to talk about my favourite foods such as pizza and ice cream lol i know that is typical PixelPancake and Aipom will know why i am typing this and i am sorry for posting this very long post that no one will read because it is to long. Also i took at test on the internet saying i am unniqe and now i think i am the smartest person around. THAT IS ALL BYE DYLAN I WILL MISS YOU <4

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Also, you might get mad at me for this... But I always thought your name was actually Furry ever since my friend pronounced it that way on Rise Ninja's server when we used to see you a lot on there and I never bothered to realize the lack of "r".

IM SORRY ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci