• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funny Arrow Glitch in the Lobby

Have you seen people with this glitch before?

• Total voters

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't want to put this under bugs because it's just a funny glitch that wasn't a real problem. I was playing a deathmatch with Luigiwarrior1999 & Jwags7424. Luigi won but then the server restarted putting us all in the lobby again instead of the Hub. When this happened Jwags was covered in arrows from the free-for-all match the three of us had just had. We didn't know why but it was fun to see...

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
It wasn't really a problem glitch. I don't see why it's such a big deal on this forum, I put it here specifically because it's for anything Minecraft and I didn't want it to be in the wrong spot.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
its not even a glitch so dont email it to the thing it will be a waste of time because this is a pointless thing that does nothing to change the game so dont email it
BUGS ARE BUGS. It may be an eyesore for a few people, so it should (and all bugs) should be e-mailed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci