• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest Minecraft moment

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty simple. What's your most memorable/Funniest moments ever. Mine is one time I was on Lovelights server and I 10 hearted a fly hacker. His Butthurt scale ranking was off the charts! XD

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
The first day I got minecraft, I played singleplayer, and thought a skeleton in gold armor was a helpful player :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
first SMP server ever. August 2011. Juiceheadiscool. I opened up a "shop" and just traded whatever I had with people that wanted it. I put up a sign that said "selling slabz, 2 iron" and that is where I received my steam name.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
TheManeEvent I have told this story too much...
We were playing MCGamer factions, and Claps, TheManeEvent and I were mining obsidian. There was a small lava hole nearby, but no biggie. So TheManeEvent falls in and Claps and I freaked out, but TheManeEvent out of the hole. THEN HE JUMPED BACK IN ON ACCIDENT. FUNNIEST THING EVER. I sometimes randomly start laughing cause I think about this, and this was 3 months ago.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I was playing UHC with some friends, I literally died within the first 10 seconds. Right when I spawned I start jumping crouching and running around. I ran off a huge hill.

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I died from a nub with 1/1337 no lie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci