• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun thing to do on Breeze - Sword stealing guide

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember a game on breeze once when i got full gold armour from corn, the one snag was the amazingly bad luck ingot from tier 1s and i didn't get a weapon. I saw a really decked team in corn and they had just killed someone with a diamond sword. One of them decided to pass the diamond sword to his friend. I quickly ran through and stole it, and killed them both! Sorry if this is badly edited but it's on my iPod.

CKDavid

Spectator
Reaction score
Won a game on Solar by doing something like this. Didn't get off to a very good start and noticed a bunch of people fighting each other around corn. One of them got killed and I swooped in and grabbed all of the stuff he dropped and proceeded to finish off his killer who was presumably on low health. From that point I was able to get the equipment I needed to win the game.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Used this strategy lots of times... although it can backfire quite easily once they realise the sword has gone and begin to chase you :(

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'll remember this tactic, but I'm usually that one guy who takes out all the teams :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci