• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fudgey's good bye

fudgey_boi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone today I am leaving mcsg forever I just want to tag and let everyone know the impact they had on my time playing mcsg
jmboy1213 my best internet buddy of all time. You sir are the most fun and awesome kid to be around always making me laugh and always picking up my calls! Stay in touch buddy.
JusticeDog2 another one of my best friends on mcsg the amount of fun times we had on the team speaks Always a good memory when we went on there and also when we 2v2 for that girl ahahah good times man
SportsFan2565 I always had fun when u were in the ts in my time in rivals and when u crushed me 21-1
On dj play
xxSPUxx playing with u in Rivals was so fun you always had me laughing in the ts.
CoolDarkraiDude Chris you were the the first night of my trial with rivals and u made me want to stay and without u being nice and fun I probs wouldent of stayed!
Brandonporter_11 buddy I am kinda pissed off at u but I can't stay mad at u for long but choosing a clan over me that's kinda snake but you will always be a good friend of mine.
And that's all if I didn't mention u sorry I will add it later but for now pce out....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci