• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Fryst Kastala

Should this be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
a lot of people are not gonna like the snow.
I like the snow as it gives the terrain a nice look. The map is great, I really would like to play on this!

BlackTyde

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow! It gives me that Solar Frost/Alaskan Village feeling, it's great! I vote yassss :D

J

District 13
Reaction score
Map looks amazing! Definitely love to see this added however, I have a problem with the number of chests; especially the tier two's. It feels like the tier 2 chests are too little, I would love to see if you could add about 30-50 more chests!

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Map looks amazing! Definitely love to see this added however, I have a problem with the number of chests; especially the tier two's. It feels like the tier 2 chests are too little, I would love to see if you could add about 30-50 more chests!
I tested the map a lot, and replaced tier 1's and tier 2's until I felt it was balanced, so don't worry, it plays really smoothly :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
I tested the map a lot, and replaced tier 1's and tier 2's until I felt it was balanced, so don't worry, it plays really smoothly :)
Alright, just making sure because some maps on MCGamer can be a little unbalanced due to the chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci