• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frustrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Have you ever been frustrated in the games before?

I RAGE when I'm killed unfairly. By unfairly I mean, by a team I believe that is fair as that was my lose. But recently I've been slamming my keyboard due to it cutting in and out (it's wireless), even now when typing it cuts out every letter or so and I have to fix it, it usually loses my corn chests at start. Second thing is chuck testa, duh, no matter how slowly I take out items with my connection it believes I use tweaks, I usually have to wait 3+ seconds before taking another item.

But last match...

There were 3 people left, death match was starting in 60 seconds.

One person had full iron and a diamond sword. Another with leather armour and a stone sword/fishing rod. And myself with almost full iron and an iron sword... and supplies to make a diamond sword.

At around 30 seconds left I was on the vines (map 3 if you can't tell), and I looked around for the tanked guy and he wasn't below me (although he was hiding nearby) so I dropped down at 15 seconds and started to craft. I could see the timer ticking down in chat behind my crafting interface whilst I made the sword, my hands were trembling but I finally made it, then I dragged it up and went to put it in my inventory...

The death match started and we were teleported.

The sword was dropped out of my inventory.

It was a mean fight, the leather guy went first.

Then with my iron sword I managed to get him down to 1 heart, which he told me.

And that is why I slammed my keyboard and broke it some more.

Then to top it off next round the same guy gets a stone sword from cornucopia, and kills me straight off.

Tell me your rage stories.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol. This is my latest rage story.......

A HACKER.

I managed to claim corn at refill and get the items from it when the guy i truced with came along i chucked him a couple of stuff and went to do my route. i had just finished getting my 2nd tier 2 chest when i saw a name tag. i rushed over there to see a guy with iron helm and legs and gold boots and chest. he saw me coming with my iron armour and diamond sword so he started heading to a lake (map 1). he jumped in of course i followed him. then he started speed hacking one hit from the left a second later one hit from the right. and repeated back and forth til i was dead. only laid 4 hits on him :(. all my items went to an unworthy noob that cant play the game.

HACKERS SUCK.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
i too have seen encounters with waterspeedhacks, luckily that is the easiest kind to spot because of the (obvious) speed and the sprint particles coming from the water underneath them

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
I rage the most when a fister shows up at the start and leaves me with 2 hp and no food bar to speak of. those occations usually ends with me running straight into a well equipped guy and, needless to say, i die and is completely infuriated of that first fist camper at corna! :I

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I rage the most when a fister shows up at the start and leaves me with 2 hp and no food bar to speak of. those occations usually ends with me running straight into a well equipped guy and, needless to say, i die and is completely infuriated of that first fist camper at corna! :I
Could you please use the edit button i saw you alot double posting in previous threads and now again..

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
oh, I'm sorry, this is after all my first day at this forum. XD I tried typing a longer message earlier, but it wouldn't let me send it because it was too long, instead i tried to shorten them, and post many after another! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci