• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Froggytv - Meet The Staff

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just joined the MCSG community from the AntVenom Server Network and I thought I should make one of these, so here I go!

First name: Trey
IGN(s): Froggytv
Nickname(s): Froggy, TJ
Region: Midwestern USA.
-----

One Cool Fact: I ride motorcycles as a hobby.
One Embarrassing Fact: I honestly can't think of one right now :p
One Fact that makes you proud: I am an avid trumpet player and I love doing it :D
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I rage quite a bit. I keep a very calm figure around all people though, most of the time. ;)
Most Common question you get asked: "Do you have a YouTube channel?" Due to my username having "TV" in it.
Favorite Animal: Frogs or Dogs.
Favorite Plant: Don't really have one.
Favorite Color: Midnight Blue or Wine Red, depending on what it's on.
Favorite Food: Pizza or chicken wings.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Terrible grammar. This bugs me so much.
Astrological Sign: Leo.
Personal Catchphrase: "If you don't try, you can't succeed, and you won't fail, so choose wisely."
Heard about MCG by: Friends wayyy back in 2012.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Multiple people.
First friend in the community: My friend CEK_Kroeger.
MCG role-model: Probably Chad or Devin, making this server possible.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Succeeding in school, I mostly get A's even though I'm very busy in life.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Totally me. Bring it on bro.
Call me maybe?: That's not how it works. :p
Do you team in game: Yes, but I like to go solo as well.
Have you been backstabbed: 100's of times by multiple friends. This is where the rage part comes in.
Ever Broken a bone: Nope, and I hope to keep it that way.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird. I could go anywhere and be out of the way of most predators.
Personal Skills: Motorcycle riding, hockey, soccer, and band.
Computer specs: i7 3770k @4.0ghz, r9 270x, and a bunch of other stuff I don't feel like listing :p
Computer operating system:
Windows 7. I could never use Windows 8. Ever.
Program I use to record: FRAPS and DXTory.
Favorite movie: I'm not a movie kind of guy.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Approaching Nirvana or Monstercat.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): It would have to be Goat Simulator, Garry's Mod or Battlefield 4/Hardline.
Favorite character from fiction: Do you think I read? Psshhh
What does a fox say? This isn't coming back.
Terrified of: Spiders, and any bug that flies.
Personal website: Twitter: http://twitter.com/froggytv, YouTube: http://youtube.com/froggytv
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube :p
Dream job: Software Engineer at Google.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I mow right now for money, but I hope to expand somewhere else soon.
Favorite thing about the community: How competitive they are. They challenge my skill at all the games. I thought I was good, then I got on here and completely failed.
-----

When I am online:
I play games with my friends and moderate when necessary.
Previous moderating experience: I am a Guardian on the AntVenom Server Network (Until they merge with MCGamer), and I was a Moderator on the factions server, TheHelmMC.
Been a member of staff since: July 20th, 2014.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG by far.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To make the best effort of myself to keep the server the best I can to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading all the way through this if you did, and I hope we can become good friends someday! Froggytv out.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're a lot like me in multiple ways, good to have you joining us here on the staff team c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci