• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freeze Island V2

Should this map be added? <3

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No , tell why pls at comments!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AleZPlay

Tribute
Reaction score
-Name of Map: Freeze Island V2
-Leader Builder: marxo84
-Email: [email protected]
-Game Type : Survival Games
-Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?2y9rv43nurevv4t
-Deathmatch and Spawn : http://gyazo.com/12dce5215b4f2d3ef6f89e3d4138589b
-Description Of the Map: This map is from the period of thaw, it's a kind Breeze Island map , Demon´s Breeze... The map is large has a wide range of chests normally switched to the other side! Map components: ice, snow, wood, water and wool. It is 24 players, has an incredible look, you can pvp place quietly kill sites where equipment and more! If you really like the map do not forget to vote for him in the top of the post!
-Marxo84
-Specifics:
- The maps radius is approximately 200 blocks. Somewhat small map for quick gameplay and intense PvP fights!
- There are over 150[30 tier2][120 Tier1] Strategically placed chests on Freeze Island v2!
-There are secrets and traps implemented in the map!

-Videos And Screenshots:
-
Video : Coming..
-Screenshots :

-Atention: The map isn´t Protected! The staff Need to Protect the map ! <3

Last edited:

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
#BringBackFreezeIsland V.1, best map for cb's :p

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm afraid that you can't just take a map that's already been built and just change up the blocks a bit. As great as it would be for the games to be faster with ice instead of water it wouldn't be allowed on the MCGamer network.

AleZPlay

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm afraid that you can't just take a map that's already been built and just change up the blocks a bit. As great as it would be for the games to be faster with ice instead of water it wouldn't be allowed on the MCGamer network.
Has over the map only things that are surprise!
As more and more structures change designs

AleZPlay

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait.. What? Sorry, but I can't make sense of what you just said.
xD,sorry ! i´m using translate.google.es im romanian! Sorry!!! I just wanted to say that it has more structures made by me, but not taught, its a surprise!

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
It's fine man. Trying to talk in a language you don't know very well is difficult. But for the matter at hand it depends on how different it actually is from the original and you'd have to take that up with a staff member.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
You cant just take a map and do //replacenear... You have to actually BUILD it. I hate all of the Breeze Island remakes, other than Breeze Island 2 which was built from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci