• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freelance Plugin Developer

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm looking to do some plugin development over the next couple of weeks. If you have any plugins you need for a server, or just have any ideas, please let me know. I'll be willing to work for free providing I can release the plugins publicly. I can pretty much do anything possible with Bukkit. Either post below or PM me. Thanks.

sNooPy0_o

Spectator
Reaction score
Make OSU in Minecraft using a Chest GUI.

Spawn a random wool in a slot of the chest GUI that the user has to click, if they click a empty slot they loose, and they can open the GUI.

Here is a OSU Video so you get the concept:

sNooPy0_o

Spectator
Reaction score
so you mean a reaction tester, not osu at all.. lol
Let me refrain, if they click the wool. They get another wool placed in a slot close to the wool they clicked to continue the game. If they click a empty spot they loose.

sNooPy0_o

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is not Minecraft, we don't havbe spinners, or drag bars. This isn't a fullout minigame.. It would just be a hub gadget.. LukeTheCat could you make this? Thanks! It would not really matter if the lag runined it, as there are 10 hubs on my server each with 8GB. As i said, lag would not bother me or the users as it is a hub gadget only.. Not a full out minigame.

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is not Minecraft, we don't havbe spinners, or drag bars. This isn't a fullout minigame.. It would just be a hub gadget.. LukeTheCat could you make this? Thanks! It would not really matter if the lag runined it, as there are 10 hubs on my server each with 8GB. As i said, lag would not bother me or the users as it is a hub gadget only.. Not a full out minigame.
Sorry I haven't responded, I didn't get notifications from this thread for some reason. I'll see what I can do using the Inventory GUI.

Zypes brings up a good point about lag though, Inventory GUIs seem to lag a fair amount. I'll still give it a go.

Beavis

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a idea for a plugin, its basically a game mode if that's okay. Lightening Wars, it spawns the players on top of two separate islands in the sky. Theirs a chest on the island with a single diamond sword in it, and the swords shoot the Minecraft lightening. the point o the game is to kill the other player by using the lightening. i think it would be pretty cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci