• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free video recording programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows about a good free video recording program for the mac. I would like to film some of the games and i also need it to prove people are hacking. If you guys know about anything good please tell me. Thanks:)

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, I use bandicam. It's a very reliable and easy to use program. I almost forgot the fact that it's FREE! :D

Here's a link to the main site. Just be aware that you can only record up to 10 minutes at a time. Still a lot more than the free trial for Fraps! :O

http://www.bandicam.com/

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Bandicam, like qqopp said, is what I use. You bind record to one key like F12, and it doesn't really drop your FPS down at all.
And it's free.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use Camtasia, it's free if you crack it :p

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Screen Capture tool lite. Free if your filming less then 5 minutes. I don't have any issues with it. And, its for mac!

Agressivesmurf

Spectator
Reaction score
Dont forget that Mac has built in screen recording if you go to Quicktime, then FIle, then New Screen Recording. I dont know if its the tame with Windows, though.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont forget that Mac has built in screen recording if you go to Quicktime, then FIle, then New Screen Recording. I dont know if its the tame with Windows, though.
Wow thanks, didn't know this. The thing with Screen capture tool is that its just a little icon next to your internet bar and charge time and stuff. It barely uses up and ram at all, when i find that having quicktime open does.

helloguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks guys, since I'm on a mac i think I'll use the one that's built in ( that i didnt know about b4) But if i dont like that one i'll try others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci