• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Fqrt / ForeverHers - Resignation

Fqrt

Tribute
Reaction score
So I think my decision is made...4 months here and I haven't done much to help any which I regret. I feel like in my opinion so many things have changed for the worse but that's just my opinion. It feels so different from just a 4 month span of time. So, I will start by saying that when I first joined this server as a green bean I instantly knew I wanted to help the staff team. It was a honest dream of mine. I went through some good and bad times on this server. The highlight of it all, so far was #Shadowz. My first ever clan. It was amazing. We were 25-3 with the help of X_LiQuid_WatEr_X, ChibiGoose, TheBlueHoodie, @debs-thelastgapple and so many more. It was the most fun I had in a long time. Now as time has gone by from then I was accepted as mod on my first application. I joined and was welcomed with open arms. I felt like we were all a close family. But lately I felt like we were all drifting away from the idea of us all being a family. So, along with that and the fact that I'm starting High School and need to focus more on that to insure myself a good future along with me possibly being of the Junior Varsity soccer team my decision was made final. I have decided to...resign. I'm sorry to those whom I never had a chance to speak to but before I got I would like to send out my thanks to a few of the most amazing people I've meet in my experience as a member of the staff team. I'd like to start with a huge thank you to the three who made this all possible, Kyle Vanessa and Rusty . They were the ones to interview me with Kyle leading it. I remember the troll Kyle so badly screwed up trying to make me think I was declined. I'd also like to thank vladthegreat100 @jeffrey @pyrrhic @debs-thelastgapple and @roygator14yt for being the most supportive and best friends I've had on the staff team. You guys are literally the best. I would also just like the thank everyone for being there when I needed someone to talk to and for being such nice people. You will all go so far in life. You're the best group of people I've meet and you all gave me a new hope of today's society. I love you all so much! It's been a good 4 months here and I don't know when or if, but I might come back in the future. So, for the final thing I'd like to say here is, I am man enough to admit I cried while writing this. This is Phillip (the real one :heart:) saying good bye for now. Peace. (I will stay in touch as much as possible on TeamSpeak though! Don't worry!)

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
We'll miss you dude <3

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
You'll be truly missed here! Sad to see you go.. Wish you the best of luck in future!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Really gonna miss you dude, #Shadowz for lyfe. :) <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll miss having you around, you were pretty active and friendly :(

p.s. gf on those solo sg games xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics