• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fox's MCSG Story

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fox’s MCSG Story

I started playing Minecraft on the 28th of October in 2012 —2 days before my birthday—. I heard of Minecraft from youtube and I really wanted to play. I bought my account right away and started playing. Didn’t know nothing of the game.

In April of 2013 I saw my friends at school playing Minecraft on their iPods and I was really interested and so I played with them too. I took a step forward and started playing on my computer. I soon got bore of single player and because I used to play with my friends on multiplayer I decided to play on multiplayer on the computer too. At the time being, I discovered a Youtube named Joey Graceffa. I saw his videos and I was amazed!. I didn’t knew what was the IP for MCSG so I started playing on a kit survival games. They suck, but still, they gave me a clear idea of how the Survival games work.

2 weeks later I come across the MCSG forums and I found the IP’s. I decided to start playing. After a week I finally got iron donor. At the time, I had a link from The Legend of Zelda skin and because I liked Joey Graceffa’s skin I decided to change it.

One of my first friends were lindz02057 and xlightsy. We are no longer friends, but will always thank them. Some other of my friends were IAmASquirell, JemanaJade . Mostly girls. I met jemana jade on the map fallen empire and now a days I have her on Skype despite never talking. I also met a very good friend, ILYTiger . Back in the day I had a Fin Skin and he used to call me mini-joey graceffa c:

One day, I had courage enough and asked Lindz if she wanted to Skype. I brave up and thats how my first Skype call was. Very near that time, I added duckluv321 in Skype and I became very open with her. Lindz introduced me to other of his friends like DrewBoi, jesuscool39, cyrohmc, Haruchild, and after so I started becoming very good friend with them. We would Skype everyday. Somewhere over there I met XxTaylorPaigexX. I then met CrookedNosedBired and atthetoll (shanrrbanarr) and started becoming more popular and was added mostly everyday to their Skype calls.

I applied for mod for the first time, but was denied for a couple of reasons. I didn’t give up and try again in the future.

I stopped Skype and joined the magical world of teamspeak. the first day of teamspeak I was muted by all of the members in-chat and was actually kicked. I told that to Zietra and she just talked to them. It wasn’t necessary, but I thank her and will always thankful for that. In the end, I became friends with those guys despite not talking with them in so long. I saw this mod @C8zmax in teamspeak. I asked him to play a few games and he said yes. Currently, the route he showed me in Fortress pike is my route. Thank you so much. I started teaming with more people and met many other mods. I met Skabeh, Jarni and some others, but I can’t think of them.

In the time, I started checking the forums. Who’d knew I would become someone big in the forums now.

Some time there, I met Simey . The best french guy ever. I miss you. I also met Cupcake and played a few games with her and Simey. I met Cat_On_A_Poptart on the hub and she and her friend Tyler made a clan. I added her on Skype and she added me to her clan. #Element (v1) I learn more about clans and made many friend as hyperfuse03, JustAce_, ThappleTree, TheManeEvent and many others. It disbanded after 1-2 months. I was revoked from the clan by a guy that didn’t even was a member. after 1 month, I joined #Element (v2) and I got more in contact with Cupcake .

This is by the time I applied for second time for moderator. I was only denied for my age, but not sure if my bans were to mean something.

Since a long time back I wanted to join the rebels and I started being in their teamspeak. I had a lot of fun and made many new friends. After 4 months of trying to get it, it never happened, but I still hang out with them. I've meet some of my best friends.

At the same time, I met many new people from the Forums which are people are talk to everyday and met some of my best friends.

Here I am, writing this with so many in concluded stuff, many dreams and future adventures. MCSG has been a fun time, had its cons and pros, but i’ve been part of this family since long ago.

tagging part ^0^
Lindz - thanks for intruding me to this amazing world.
Cat_On_A_Poptart - thanks for leading #Element
CraftyKratonite - Never become normal
Turnip - ily
myruhh7 - Te quiero much :D Eres una gran persona y me a encantado conocerte
Cupcake - You're pretty awesome, good friend.
Haruchild - thanks for being my best friend back then
Rexxy - Amazing pvper, amazing girl. thanks for everything xx
Soul - thanks for the fun times.
LizzyBethyMC - thank you for your kindness, for your friendship and I'm pretty sure it was the destined for us to be friends. c:
Leech - Don't know where I would be without you. You're always there for me.
Joshkey - Had fun times with you. Never been friends to a sr.mod and I'm happy it was you.
Darlo2k4 - don't know you very well, but I was welcomed to talk to you c:
piranga - thanks for being my friend c: you're so chill and very nice.
ejegun - thanks to you I met some amazing people like 2020ecoman and TheTrisaratops
brandoncool98 - thanks for the fun times.
itsjulesdude - thank you for all the good moments. after the bad things, I still wish you good luck and for forgiveness.
FantasticTardis - I met you and Stephanie c: I love you both. thanks for all the good moments rainbow cat and zelda girl c:
KiraBerry - thanks for everything. amazing friend, kind, truthful.
Kimberly - can't believe I forgot to tag you c: Ily.
Iametal - c: thank you for being there at 3 am for me c:
Rhino1928 - you have an awesome voice c:
Quackeryy so hawt, i melt fdbghjdbgjbdgjkdbgjdkbgjkdbghjd so orgasmic.

Last edited:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I cri eritim <33Yo también te quiero mucho zorro. c;

Reactions: Fox

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh. No. You. Did. Not. Just. Forget. Me. *Aint no body got time fo dat*

Reactions: Fox

TheManeEvent