• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forums Picture size problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticLynx

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello so like you guys said i searched up my problem on this and also on google but i wasnt able to get any answers soo im finally posting this. So im kinda having a problem where i just posted a forum on Clan/Team with 2 pictures. I selected off to have these pictures full size and i see these pictures as full size how ever when someone else goes on my forum or when i logout these pictures become really tiny and i dont know why. If you would like to check out the forum i posted then please can you help me figure out why this is happening?

Forum : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/instinct-clan-recruiting.14709/

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are showing in the right proportions, maybe you have you screen in a smaller window or resolution or something is messing with it, but it showing well for us, I hope you got the answer you needed, going to lock thread now. PM me if you have any more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci