• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Preferences

Do you prefer the mobile site or desktop site?

• Desktop Site

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Mobile Site

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, Bass here!

Recently I noticed, with the update of forums, that MCGamer is now mobile! This is a thread to see who prefers the mobile platform (which is absolutely great, thank you MCG coders) over the desktop platform.

I would have to choose mobile, it is fast, easy to navigate, and looks amazing!

Bonus Question: What kind of phone do you use?

I actually upgraded to a white and gold iPhone 5s! (Or is it blue and black ;)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The mobile version of the website has been well coded, and my phone is in love with it. In fact, I'm on my phone right now and using the forums! Between a computer and phone, I'd rather use a computer for the forums because I would be able to type faster, but the phone isn't a hassle for me either!

I have some random android phone, I forgot what it's called. xD

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, Bass here!

Recently I noticed, with the update of forums, that MCGamer is now mobile! This is a thread to see who prefers the mobile platform (which is absolutely great, thank you MCG coders) over the desktop platform.

I would have to choose mobile, it is fast, easy to navigate, and looks amazing!

Bonus Question: What kind of phone do you use?

I actually upgraded to a white and gold iPhone 5s! (Or is it blue and black ;)
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which has gotten slower lately, also haven't tried the mobile version of the website yet, might do it but have no reason to o/

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I prefer the desktop version, only because I do more things from my computer. But the mobile version is super nice too, especially on my enormous iPhone 6 Plus screen :p

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering 90% of my Foruming is done on my phone, I tend to rely on the functionality of the mobile site. With this being said, I have noticed a few major faults with the mobile site. I won't go into a lot of detail but it is mainly to do with the Leaderboard section of the forums.
At this point in time I am likely the desktop site a little more than the mobile one.
Although there are a few bugs that need to be squished I am still able to handle abuse reports, move threads, and view the forums a lot more efficiently than before.
Once these bugs are fixed I will probably change my mind :)

Note: I am using my iPhone 5 now to post this ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci