• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Mobile Bug

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Whilst viewing profiles, I found out that there is a bug on the forums. It pushes everything to the right hand side and makes it highly inconvenient to make posts or just view someone's profile. It may just be because of ios7 but I was wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not. I get on the forums on my IPad sometimes and the forums work fine. The problem is most likely from the new update and will be fixed sooner or later.

Last edited:

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
With the new update it does break it entirely. They are updating the entire forums. Just be patient. They are making the experience better.

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
The forums contain vast amounts of bugs at the moment, most of these are known by devs and will be fixed in the new update, if u find a glitch that has not been mentioned anywhere pm a mod or an admin, even a dev

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
well, right now I think the devs are going to fix this problem, and also #BlameAllDevs

Bad potatos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci