• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the Better of MCGamer

Fix MCGamer?

• Total voters

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have valid points, however, fixing the iron sword on every single server and the stone sword on every single server will take a majority of time, considering they could be working on more important things.

Delete the map from servers go to singleplayer & re-add the sword then reupload to servers.
Restart servers. Done within 1 hour (Provided servers are Quick)

Luflexed

Platinum
Reaction score
TomAu, Having experience myself, it takes around 1-2 minutes to upload a world thru FTP. There being hundreds of servers, that'd take a few hours. A few hours of downtime for MCSG would be very detrimental.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Keep in mind that you may not see some moderators due to timezones, and mods often take a Leave of Absence.
I think it may be beneficial to have a list of on leave moderators somewhere on the forums so those who are on leave for 2+ weeks aren't seen as inactive.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Do you know how to code an anti-cheat? You can't just say "make a better one" because you are practically implying the developers can do everything they can do to make this server better. If they could, MCSG would be growing more largely than dying.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you know how to code an anti-cheat? You can't just say "make a better one" because you are practically implying the developers can do everything they can do to make this server better. If they could, MCSG would be growing more largely than dying.
It's probably not too difficult

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
You'd obviously need a experience in Java and possibly plugins. Normally I code the vanilla client to make modifications but not server plugins.
if the first badlion anticheat was coded in 16 minutes and better than this I think we need some new dev's

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
You have valid points, however, fixing the iron sword on every single server and the stone sword on every single server will take a majority of time, considering they could be working on more important things.
maybe Re-adding the valleyside, demons breeze, etc with the iron sword n stone sword is easier, I'm sure that u guys have the download for them n just take the original maps on how its submitted in the first place, don't change some uneeded things.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score

1. Let's just be honest here, no lies, some Staff Members are lazy and do nothing at all. MCGamer needs new staff, and needs to monitor everyone to make sure they do what they are supposed too. If this means making every staff member re-apply, then do so.​
A whole bunch (and I mean a lot) of Senior Staff members have recently been hired to be able to hire new mods so they can do their "job" as you would say.

Developers for a reason.​
We have developers so that they are able to fix and add new additions to the server to make it an even better experience for the players. If you're willing to insult the hours upon hours it takes to play your little game then I would hope you have some appreciation for the amount of money and valuable time that it takes to make a network like this just because some things just trigger you then I recommend you leave before someone lands you the all mighty ban hammer.

4. The Hackers, get a custom hack plugin or something that would fix and get rid of hackers, oh and while your at it, get some of the lazy staff members off of their but, and have them stop eating cheetos.​
Made me laugh, only because I like Cheetos and if you want to be an actual contribution to the server instead of insulting the staff get off your lazy butt and apply for staff.

Sorry for the flame. Just #Triggered me seeing this... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci