• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the Better of MCGamer

Fix MCGamer?

• Total voters

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Let's just be honest here, no lies, some Staff Members are lazy and do nothing at all. MCGamer needs new staff, and needs to monitor everyone to make sure they do what they are supposed too. If this means making every staff member re-apply, then do so.
get some of the lazy staff members off of their but, and have them stop eating cheetos.
So come on MCGamer, get your staff members off there lazy but, and have them do their job.
Us staff members are obliged and required to assist anyone in need and if you ever catch any staff member not doing their job correctly in your perspective, then by all means feel free to notify a Sr. Staff member in regards to that certain issue and hopefully it'll be resolved ASAP.

And as for getting new staff members, we're constantly receiving more and more applicants for the moderator rank on a daily basis so stick around for new community members with that shiny new red tag who're qualified for it in the near future.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out. The iron sword of demons and stone sword tree were deliberately removed for op items not accidentally.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, look! Another useless threads recounting points that we've already heard dozens of times over in previous threads!

Lock it please..
I really hate these threads.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, look! Another useless threads recounting points that we've already heard dozens of times over in previous threads!

Lock it please..
I really hate these threads.
Why would you bother reading it if you hate them?Lmao

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you bother reading it if you hate them?Lmao
Why would the owner make the thread if the exact same points have been stated in previous threads countless times? We may never know.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
The funny thing is, the stone sword tree on Valleyside is a glitch itself. So you're asking them to fix a glitch of a glitch. It'd be better if they just replaced it with a normal chest that had random items.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The new Senior Mods have been extremely active lately, don't worry everything will be fine! Chad had a Q&A on the teamspeak yesterday and most of these issues will most certainly be fixed in the future.
Some staff are amazing, and do their job. But there is about that 20% of staff that do nothing.
Well, with 18 trials it's hard for us not to be active, ya know? I can tell you this, when it gets to the point that Chad says something is going to be done, that something will definitely be done.

Light, I understand your concern but a lot of this thread was rather negatively worded. Yes, there are a few things that can be improved upon, and we're working on fixing them, which is the whole reason we had the Q&A last night.

Don't worry, just don't stress yourself out :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I believe theres a new anti-cheat coming along, not too sure though ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci