• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For New PLAYERS!

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are not new, do NOT read this.

NOOBS OF THE MCSG COMMUNITY!

If you just started to play MCSG or totally stink at it read below.
So you want to be good at MCSG? If so this post will be good for you.

First- Learn the rules of MCSG and how to play.

Second- Once you have learned the rules and understand how to play it's time to start PvP. PvP means- Player versus Player. If you are not good at PvP then you will most likely not be good at MCSG.

Third- Practice PvP against your friend or friends.

Fourth- Join other PvP servers and play against them. Once you are finally good or at least descent at PvP now it's time for MCSG! Note: You will not be good at PvP the first time you play. It will take a little bit.

Fifth- When you start to play MCSG the chances of you winning the first game is almost impossible. Keep on playing until you get the hang of it. Remember you are still good at PvP so all you need are some chest routes on the maps.

Sixth- In order to actually win a game on MCSG you need to know where chests are. If you are having trouble with finding a chest route that you like try to looking up videos on YouTube or on the Minecraftsurvivalgames website.(Which your on) Just go to the Media section and there will be tons of videos on chest routes!

Thank you for reading and I hope this helped you! caleb1265

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Ok I am totally crap and even I knew all of this...

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not a noob but I still read the thread :D But if you think I am a noob then look at my stats :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci