• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FLYING CRASHED AIRPLANES BUILDINGS WITH AIRPLANES ON THE SIDES MASSIVE AIRPORT MACDONALDS

Good idea

• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • U KIDDING NO WAY!!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Actually I was thinking instead of being about airplanes it could be about ADHD.

Reaction score
Honestly I feel that this idea just OOZES with potential. I would love to work alongside you my good sir.

Reaction score
He also posted this title - pirate ship very small sand island cornucopia a ton.of pirate ship island in the corners of the map

Thesgpro

Survivor
Reaction score
If you guys aint gonna be no help leave this post and dont reply guys I post to get Help Not to get negavtive reveiw i asked amod to take off allcaps but still dontso get off Haters Do u think i care avout u spitting soda or water HuH?

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PERSON USING CAPS LOCK TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS LACK OF GRAMMER.

Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously, stop spamming caps and learn how to spell. My grammer nazi side out of the way, it sounds like the average SG2/4 hybrid.Might could work in the right hands but with your under twelve grammer, I don't think it will work. I may be wrong, but for the time being, I'll stay away from this map.

Reaction score
Alright I feel mean now, here is why your gettting all these posts.
A. Your title is longer than your post, and a rather unusal idea at that.
B. You asked what we thought, but all we had to go by is - FLYING CRASHED AIRPLANES BUILDINGS WITH AIRPLANES ON THE SIDES MASSIVE AIRPORT MACDONALDS
C. After several confused responses, you assume we were laughing at McDonalds spelled MacDonalds.
D.Rather than saying - Oh, your all confused because of the unusual title and lack of description.
You think we're trolls.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci