• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flying Bug

Diddy1Dom

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on eu server 8 and when i did /suicide while on my pedestal waiting to be able to play (during the countdown,) i was still able to play the game and couldn't right/left click to spectate people. However it then lets u have the fly ability if u double jump after suiciding while waiting on the pedestal, just thought i'd report the bug

Kenneth

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting this bug. However, please use the proper bug report form.
Code:
Server Number:
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch):
Approximately how many tributes and spectators:

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible):
ex: Time of day(in game), what happened, is it reproducible and how, how severe is it?)

Diddy1Dom

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number: EU8
What Stage of the game: In-Game
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 23 tributes and the admin

Detailed Summary: as we were waiting on our pedestals to play during the countdown i pressed /suicide and it killed me like it is supposed to however it counted me as still in the game and i had all the stuff i normally have in-game (couldn't tp using left and right click) however i also was able to fly like when your a spectator. Also yes it should be reproducible but i haven't tried it again in fair of being reported and banned from your servers, it is rather severe if used by somebody in-game and it was daytime in-game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci