• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flight 505 (S.O.S) - TeamRevelation [50%]

Would you like to see more of this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirJerryBerry

Spectator
Reaction score
FLIGHT 505 (S.O.S)

Hey People! How you doing? We are fine, thanks for asking, So, i had a dream about an MCSG map, epic places to PVP, amazing hidden stuff, epic and detailed areas, and we are doing it right, so far so good!

Anyways, before we keep building we need your opinion of it, what we need to add, what would you like to see, what we need to remove, what needs to be improved, and all that basic stuff that makes a map come true on the amazing servers of MCSG. We have about the same size of Teweran SG2 and Valleyside. Corn is the plane, you drop to water, and bam, chests!

We have been working on it for 2 days...seems cool, we are 4-5 builders, some of them are off, anyways. SCREENSHOT TIME!:

2013-11-12_21.02.10.png

2013-11-12_21.05.45.png

2013-11-12_21.02.30.png

2013-11-12_21.04.30.png

Remember this is a map in progress... :)

EPIC!!!!

JerryTheTroll (SirJerryBerry): Project Leader, terraformer.
UtahJazz8CP: Landmarks placement ideas, builder, tester.
R1ck4stl3y: Builder.
Trixterzz: Builder.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

- TEAM REVELATION

Last edited:

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy, and be sure to leave your opinion! We want to know what the community wants and what it doesn't want!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Looks cool so far. Just curious, is there a way into the plane? Also, can you take some screenshots without shaders too please <3

SirJerryBerry

Spectator
Reaction score
Actually, Corn is inside the plane! You drop, and BAM! CHESTS! Theres a deathmatch arena apart from the plane :)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
not sure how the plane corn works, but looks pretty good so far :3

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, everyone spawns inside the plane, kind of how Vida Cova glitched up, and then you jump down into the ocean, swimming to corn. Plus if any one makes it on the plane alone, there's about 2 chests up there for them!

wy479

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks good, my only concerns so far is that there should be a way up to the plane, Incase someone decides to camp there the whole games. This would of course, be ended in DM but you kind of dont want to wait 30 minutes just for some noob with no armour.

wy479

Spectator
Reaction score
I think about the same, I also want to join the team! Im trying to speak with r1ck in our group call but he isnt responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci