• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FlashPack

average_name

Career
Reaction score
ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Things made by me in this pack: icons (hearts/crosshair/armor&hunger bar), swords, fishing rod, particles, chests

Featuring:
3D hearts, armor bar, hunger bar, flash particles, 512x custom swords, fishing rod (motion blur+thin black outline), green chests
Screenshots
[new version]Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?26kwv5mxk4zzdkc
[old version]Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rarcsbraqpgnmvp/

Credits:
The textures that I take credit for are the swords, fishing rod, particles, icons (hearts/armor bars/hunger bars, etc.)
gui/panorama/colored text/bow(?): Rapture (by Roluxe)
Fire: Shredder's faithful
Hotbar: Edit of podus
Rest from Faithful (by HiTeen) some from Faithful (by Vattic)

Last edited:

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Holy koala! Looks great! Downloading tomorrow. (I still use Default HD)
Awesome Pack!
Nice job! :D
Nice pack man! :)
You my friend are amazing at making packs

I have a version of the pack with 64x blocks and 128x items from other packs that I personally prefer, but because a lot of the textures are copyrighted, pm me for the link if interested.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
I have made some large edits to the pack. The swords have been changed and they now look like this:
The bow has been made darker, and the pack is now based off of Minecraft Enhanced instead of Faithful. The video is up on the first page as well.
Edit: sorry for the double post

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
I have made some large edits to the pack. The swords have been changed and they now look like this:
The bow has been made darker, and the pack is now based off of Minecraft Enhanced instead of Faithful. The video is up on the first page as well.
Edit: sorry for the double post
Wowza. That's a lot of work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci